(Maybe it says something about how dull my life is if I think a deer in the courtyard is exciting, but I live in a small, boring town and nothing ever really happens to me.)
So anyhow, we stopped at the entrance to the courtyard, and this deer was going crazy, running around smacking into the giant plate glass windows. My friends (let's call them Josh and Miles) were watching for a bit, but they started yelling for me to run after the deer really started to freak out. But I, being the dedicated blogger that I am, decided to take a few pictures.
Now, unfortunately, my phone camera is really terrible quality, and on top of that, the sun was so bright I couldn't see my screen, so I was kind of just pointing my camera in the general direction of the deer and hoping for the best.
Eventually, Josh sort of dragged me off, and a minute later the deer practically FLEW out of the courtyard entrance, ran through the parking lot, and crossed the street before disappearing into some guy's forest. (Yeah, this guy across the street from the high school has a little forest and tennis courts and horses. Josh and I snuck onto his property once and got lost in the forest.) It was moving so quickly I couldn't even get any pictures of it.
I'm sorry the photos aren't better quality. I think I'll start carrying my good camera with me to school in case anything exciting ever happens again. I shouldn't get my hopes up, though.
Love y'all.


No comments:
Post a Comment